ost city hunter I Love You, I Want You, I Need You.mp3

The story starts in 1983. The South Korean president and his delegates are visiting Burma (now Myanmar) when a bomb planted by North Korea explodes, killing some high ranking officials (but not the president), in an historical event called the Rangoon bombing. To strike back, five South Korean officials plan an underground operation to enter North Korea and kill North Korean agents. Unbeknownst to the South Korean president, Lee Jin-Pyo (Kim Sang Joong) and Park Moo-Yul (Park Sang Min) who work as bodyguards for the Blue House, organize a 20-men troop to execute the plan. However, as the operation was taking place, the five high-ranking officials change their minds, aborting the plan in order to avoid an international crisis if the mission were to be discovered. The major concern is that the United States will withdraw its nuclear protection if the mission is made public.



03 I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (Inst ) Apple Mango mp3



Download :

Comments

Popular Posts